A swimming pool or a Swimspa in your home?
The perfect combination of exercise and relaxation
One of the most frequently-asked questions when it comes to installing a swimming pool in your home garden is the kind of installation you need: the space necessary, fitting, pipes, electricity etc. Installing a Swimspa in your home makes this entire process a whole lot easier, making it simple, quick and convenient. With a Swimspa, you will have more room, you will have a space designed for your comfort and you will be able to enjoy this luxury all year round.
A Swimspa is a compact heated swimming pool that not only has a hydromassage area, but also has an area designed for swimming or any other water-based sporting activity.
The main advantages that a Swimspa has over a swimming pool are:
– A complete LED lighting system to turn your Swimspa into a chromatherapy centre.
– Counter-current area with power adjustment.
– Hydromassage area with several positions, so that you can enjoy a high-quality massage at any time.
– Built-in electric heating that allows you to maintain a constant water temperature throughout the year and enjoy the system, whatever the ambient temperature.
– An isothermal cover that not only helps to maintain an optimal level of power consumption, but also to keep the water clean in a hassle-free way. It is also an essential element for keeping children safe.
– Built-in filtration and disinfection of water through ultraviolet water treatment. The ultraviolet system effectively eliminates bacteria and germs from the water.
A Swim spa can be installed above ground or can be sunken. The product has an inner frame that enables easy installation, whatever the aesthetic design. An investment in a Swim spa is an investment in health, time and money and it optimises the usable space of the home.