Discover the unique structure of our ceramic swimming pools:
Compass Pools are made of ceramic composite with carbon. A material that is in use in the aviation sector! This makes the whole solid, durable, but also beautiful at the same time! With more than 35 years of experience in the field, Compass Pools has accumulated a great deal of expertise. Our swimming pool production process is therefore continuously evaluated in order to deliver our customers the perfect product. Ceramic core: what? The pools of Compass Pools consist of 6 different layers: the visible color layer, a vinylester pool colour layer, a glass fiber reinforced vinyl ester layer, a ceramic vinylester layer, a fiberglass-strength polyester layer and a water-resistant outer layer
- This is in fact the patented ceramic core of a Compass monoblock pool. This gives more firmness, yet maintaining flexibility, than many other types of swimming pools. The result is that the quality, but also the lifespan of your pool will be considerably higher. Moreover, the ceramic core is also very insulating, so that the walls will always feel warm. The patented color layer ensures beautiful color effects and fantastic brilliance of the pool water in sunlight. This color layer provides the following 5 benefits:
- Colourfast = UV rays have no effect on the color of the pool
- Scratch resistant = the hardness of the color layer leaves absolutely no scratches 100%
- Osmosis-free = polyester rot or osmosis does not apply to our ceramic monoblock pools
- Maintenance free = the top layer is so smooth that maintenance is very simple and takes little time
- Chemically resistant = products with chlorine, salt and other chemicals do not have a grip on the walls of the swimming pool These advantages and the unique production process ensure that our swimming pools are the most sustainable on the current market. For years, carefree pleasure!